I think I was just dreaming a little too much in my previous post about the anti-terror measures being taken. Now let me come to the reality. I started writing my previous blog on Wednesday evening after a deep sigh of relief expressing my views in the previous post of my blog…That it has been some time we were out of these frequent blasts that have been happening in the past few months in the country .I was unaware of the blasts and this new guerilla thingy that has come up among terrorists that night. Even on Thursday I saw the newspaper and presumed that it was yet another bomb planted in some corner of the road or a recycle bin. But it was yesterday night that I realized that this was much severe incident that took place. Basically before I do the same clichéd blabbering like many others about sensitive topics of this sort, I would like to express my deepest condolences to all the people who have been victim to the one of the worst acts of bloodshed in the country and my solidarity to the police, army and security personnel and all those who put their life behind to save lives of hundreds of people.
The whole act has taken us by shock hitting us like a ton of bricks. What the hell has happened? The incident was like stripping Mumbai off its deceptive fan dangled raiment of security and exposing how terror prone the financial capital of India is? I am just worried when will this end? What kind of dire consequences people of Mumbai would have to face following the whole incident? Hundreds of people have been victim to these attacks and millions of people have noticed and are shocked by the whole event. This seems to be the goal of most of the infamous terrorist outfits in the world i.e. to be noticed and frighten the world. I think they would already be getting ready for their next target because even though the people of our country have noticed it now …..They would however forget it a few months later..That has been the reality post previous terrorist acts. No Significant measures have been taken to curb terrorism in a very determined manner….will this at least knock people’s heads now. .. Now are people of Mumbai in particular and people of India and world at large thinking about the next constructive step towards curbing terrorism.
I think the politicians have talked enough about the so called eternal spirit of Mumbai post terror attacks..Who cares if the politicians are talking about spirit of Mumbai after the incident to gain some political mileage? I would say the spirit of Mumbai was clearly seen and exhibited by the mumbaikars during the ghastly event… joining hand in hand, doing whatever they could do and most important of all maintaining peace and harmony by not creating any havoc out of anguish. This was obviously not seen by politicians because they disappeared and were totally out of scene….…..If any politician really had the balls to do something…he would have at least gone to the hospital and express his solidarity to the injured there…..He did not..He could not take responsibility for the whole incident…..people would have whacked his balls and sent him home for the good he did to Mumbai.
It’s time we stop blowing our own trumpet saying India is a prospering economy in spite of a recession worldwide…But who the hell cares???? “THE SAFETY OF THE COUNTRY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SUCCESS OF THE COUNTRY “. What I would say to the people of Mumbai and more importantly to the people of my country is……Don’t you think the time has come to start doing something……doing something now……NOW is the time …. Don’t give a damn to the elections….elections or no elections we need change…..not a change of getting another peanut political party into power…shit is as shit does…..We don’t want some artificial change in the country …..More importantly not in our states … neither in our political parties nor in our politicians…..we need a REAL change….we need a REAL transformation in the Indian citizen..That only happens when you say “I AM THE CHANGE”…..ARE YOU?.....WOULD YOU??? COULD YOU???...THE TIME IS NOW OR NEVER.
TERRORS STRIKED MUMBAI…DID SOMETHING STRIKE THE INDIAN CITIZEN ATLEAST NOW?
Ok for some reason my last comment did not get submitted.
ReplyDeleteWhat I had typed was that space out the writing by making paragraphs. It looks like a very looong article.
Make small paras so I can read them easily rather than getting over whelmed by the length of article.
Add a pic or graphic or something so that it becomes more appealing. :)
ok i made it more readable...
ReplyDeletethank you! It is a little better, but I think it should have been broken into one more para.
ReplyDeleteAs for the terror attacks I cant talk about it.
I posted and said enuff when the attacks were ongoing for the 3 WHOLE days.